CALL FOR ENTRIES
I— Participation requirements:
1. Make a skirt that includes patchwork and/or quilting techniques.
2. You are free to use any technique you want.
3. Participants must present their piece(s) on Friday February 15, 2019 at the fashion show, which will happen during the Social Dinner.
4. Whoever wishes to do so can submit their skirt on Wednesday February 13 at 6:00pm at the WTC for it to be displayed during the 3 days of the Expo.
II— Judges and awards:
1. We’ll have 3 judges and their decision will be final.
2. All participants will get an award for their participation and a special recognition to the winning designs.
3. The winning designer will be able to choose among all the presents the one s/he prefers. The rest of the prizes will be raffled among all participants.
4. For the evaluation of the pieces, the following aspects will be taken into account:
• The original design
• The dexterity in the chosen technique
• The finished piece
• Compliance with the requirements for participation and all the conditions as stated in this document
1. The entry fee will be of $450 MXN for one or more garments (includes dinner and your entrance to the Expo on Friday February 15).
2. The deadline to register your pieces is on February 1, 2017.
3. Payment must be made through a bank deposit to HSBC account number 40535 92036 for Eduardo Ramirez Cato or through a bank transfer CLABE: 021 580 040 535 920 363.
Account user name: Eduardo Ramirez Cato
Bank name: HSBC México, S.A.
Account No. 4053592036
Swift Code: BIMEMXMM
4. To register your piece, you must fill in the following form and upload your payment slip there:
1. Any point that hasn’t been covered in this document or controversy regarding the contest will be resolved by the Organizing Committee.
2. Participants of the contest agree upon registration that any pictures of their work may be used by QUILTERS DE MÉXICO® for advertising, product design, or other promotional or commercial purposes.